This Century Corporation User’s Manual:
- Copying and erasing contents of an HDD without a PC
- Functions as an external HDD, connected to a PC
- Eight modes (with new functions)
- In addition to 2.5- and 3.5-HDDs, S-ATA HDD can be used.
- Error-skip function
- Fast (Copying a 40 GB HDD takes about only 20 minutes.)
- Spin-up delay function (The disk 2 always spins up 10 seconds after the power is turned on.)
- Copying contents of an HDD of other operating systems than Windows and Macintosh (Whether starting up from the copied HDD depends on the OS.)
- OS startup from the product is not supported.
- We are not liable for data loss, directly or otherwise, caused by using the product.
- The product is not designed for facilities or devices that require high reliability, including medical, nuclear and aerospace equipment.
- In no case are we liable for any trouble caused by using the product in such circumstances.
- The product may not function properly if placed near the radio, TV set or audio equipment.
- As the product is intended for use in Japan, we are not liable for any data loss or any problem caused by using it outside Japan.
- The product is designed for 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch IDEs and HDDs. Operability with CD-ROMs is not supported.
Get pdf KD25/35MA User’s Manual