Two symbols are used in this manual to ensure that the product is used safely and correctly, and to prevent injury to the user and other persons as well as damage to property. Those symbols along with their meanings are shown below.
This indication stipulates matters that have the risk of causing damage to MixQueen if the product is operated incorrectly while ignoring this indication.
This indication stipulates matters that have the risk of causing death or serious injury if the product is operated incorrectly while ignoring this indication.
1. Two butterfly nuts are placed at the bottom of MixQueen to immobilize the motor. The butterfly nuts reduce impact and shock to the unit when moving MixQueen. Do not remove the nuts when moving the unit.
Before plugging in MixQueen, be sure to remove the 2 butterfly nuts from the bottom of the unit.
2. Store the butterfly nuts in a safe place in order to use them later for moving. Put the nuts back in place before attempting to move the unit.
3. Install MixQueen on a horizontal surface. The safety switch will automatically stop the unit if MixQueen has not been placed on a horizontal surface.
4. Keep MixQueen away from water or moisture, which may cause electric shock or lead to mechanical problems.
5. Do not place items on top of MixQueen.
MixQueen is designed for optimal performance and safe use under the following operating conditions:
1. MixQueen is designed for internal use only
2. Operating altitude is below 2000 meters and atmospheric pressures between 900 millibars and 1600 millibars
3. Operating temperature is between 2°C and 40°C (35.6°F-104°F)
4. Relative Humidity is lower than 80%.
5. Operating area should be free of dust, acids or solvent vapors
6. MixQueen should be placed and used in areas free from vibrations